2014 MISSION REPORT
1. Continued School of Tyrannus with 168 trainees from 37 nations.
2. 85 mission co-laborers from 28 nations volunteered to travel within their nation and/or to major areas of the world to train/equip/mentor servant leaders who in turn will continue to mentor others.
3. Authored three books with Amazon: “Heavenly Humor”, “In Search of a New Wineskin” and “God Still Speaks Today”.
4. Communicated and counseled via Skype, emails and other media outlets to hundreds of servants throughout the world.
5. The website http://www.churchrestoration.org was logged on to from (January 1-December 31, 2014) by 3,135 loggers from all 50 USA States + District of Columbia &Armed Forces Europe, Middle East & Canada (AE) and 126 Foreign Nations.
6. In response to appeals for various needs: widows, orphans, those in prison and their families, third world co-laborers and other mission needs, Western Union financial gifts were sent to 23 individuals and 8 nations.
7. Monies designated for Noah will be used in 2015 for him to travel to the US to visit in Winnsboro when he will then determine his family’s future direction.
8. Completed the twelve month servant training with Jonathan Race.
9. Approximately 480 Visitors from US States and 4 foreign nations were ministered to here at our “hired house” in Winnsboro.
10.Gathered throughout the year with our Winnsboro home assembly of believers and with the larger Body of Christ throughout the city and area.
We give GOD the glory for all HE has done!